Friday, June 13, 2014

It's been a long time....

I apologize, it's been a year since my last post. Time does fly by these days! Several things occupied my time. Most of last year was spent rewriting and updating my website. It was overdue for an update, and I hope you like the new design!
From This:

To This:


You'll find all the same information that was on the old site, just more detailed.  For example, when you click on the video tab, instead of having all my videos listed with links, I've written back stories and information that you might find useful and entertaining. Marcia often gets asked questions like, "How do you train Einstein?" Soon, I will be sharing more details about that! (And how I train her! Ha! :> ) Some things I write will be for fun, and some things will be informative, and you will still be able to find all my videos on YouTube!

As many of you know, the back porch was screened in so I would have a place to get fresh air and sunshine.  It has taken time for me to get used to my new area, and I really enjoy it on pretty days.



I have many ideas for new blog posts and I will continue to do videos. As you can see, I'm a very busy birdie these days! I better stop playing around and get to work!

Pecks! :>
Einstein



No comments: