Saturday, April 10, 2010

My Shower Time

I have a pretty good time in the shower. Sometimes like it, other times I tolerate it. They tell me it's good for me, so I'm OK with that. Ever since I posted My Shower Videos on YouTube many people have ask about the perch and the sprayer.




Here are pictures that I want to share so other birdies may have a good time in the shower too!

I don't like the name on this thing, it makes me a little nervous! But it works really good and can be found at any home improvement or garden centers. Not too expensive either. (Maybe the one you find and buy will have a different name on it.)

Just fill it up with warm water, pump it up and spray away.

This Sprayer is used just for me! It never, ever, ever gets filled up with anything but pure water!

Here are pictures of the perch. Jeff made this for me. He is pretty handy when it come to building stuff. It's made out of PVC pipe.


































Look at Choo!!! You're All WET!!!!!!

5 comments:

Bryan said...

Wow! Great idea with the bird stand using of PVC piping.

Unknown said...

i am going to have my husband do this asap. Harley, my parrot, at times jumps between his two big water dishes and dives in. i believe they know when to bathe!

Anonymous said...

What kinda of Glue/Adhesive did Jeff use when he created the perch so it is not toxic to the Einstein

Einstein Parrot said...

No glue was used. Small screws were used to hold it together. Some can be seen in the pictures.

Unknown said...

Yes they do because my parrot Bailey does the same thing as your Harley does with the water bowls. Lol